It’s that time of year again!
The season for joy, connection, and celebration.
It’s also prime season for eating.
Everyone knows how common it is to gain 7-10lbs over the holiday season…but it doesn’t have to be that way!
If you want to avoid that for yourself and feel amazing when you enter 2020, practice these 7 tips:
1. Don’t allow overindulgence for more than one meal per day.
2. Keep breakfast light or skip it entirely if you’re having a large lunch or early dinner.
3. Drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water per day.
4. Break a sweat every single day.
5. Make sure you’re strength training no less than 3x/week.
6. Buffets are for bites – to try and taste a variety of things, not to consume full portions.
7. Don’t be afraid to say no. If you’re getting peer pressure to eat more than you desire, it’s ok to decline.
Which of these do you consistently do well with?
Which of these are the greatest struggles for you?
We’d also love to hear other suggestions for best practices that work for you!